- Storage In the Enterprise – Part 1/Part 2 – ShowNotes: We walk through the basics of storage followed by how the cloud solution architect team helped a customer overcome some challenges for moving data around to different engineering sites around the globe
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: Part 1: With special guest and data scientist Laura Edell, we walk through machine learning and simplify the theory and math behind it that allows computers to use existing data to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends. Throughout the segment, we highlight capabilities in Azure to facilitate some of these functions and will walk through a real-world scenario in the next edition!
- Isolating Environments in Azure: Link: In this episode we bring in Brian Harrison to discuss some considerations and features of Azure available to secure and protect workloads. Join us to hear how we’ve helped customers address some of these concerns and learn about how Azure can help!
- Averting a Disaster with Azure: Link: In this episode we talk with Richard Timmering to walk through how he was able to use Azure during a crises situation for his customer where their primary datacenter supporting government services such as 911 dispatch was impacted by a wildfire. We also highlight how Azure could be used as a failover site for the customer’s environment in the future!
- Building an Elastic DataWarehouse: Link: In this episode we talk with data-scientist Pankaj Satyaketu to simplify the plethora of options available for consuming and reporting on data and how Azure’s elasticity can provide scalable compute power to make sense out of the largest datasets. (Link to GitHub Repo with Scripts)
- Deploying Applications to Kubernetes: Link: We talk with Shivashanker Bitla on how he helped his customers take advantage of higher density computing by leveraging Kubernetes containers on Azure AKS
- Application Modernization with Service Fabric : Link: Here we talk with Colin Cole about Service Fabric, how it can be used in Azure, how it compares with other container based deployment technologies and most importantly how he’s helped customers improve their efficiencies using it!
- Protecting Web Applications in the Cloud: Link: This time we connect with Adam Turner to review how he’s helped customers protect web applications running in Azure with security solutions available in Azure to that actively protect and monitor these workloads!